Monday, April 13, 2015

25/26 week baby bump

I started writing this blog post.. well, 6 weeks ago.  Time is just slipping away! I'll be updating to my current week today... but I wanted to share the little bit that I had started writing a few weeks ago.  







How far along? in the photo above: 25 weeks {as of today I am 26 + 4}

Gender? It's a GIRL! My sweet baby Carter Jane 


Nicknames? CJ, baby Jane. 

Total weight gain/loss? Well... at my last appointment at 24 weeks, my Doc turns to me and says "did you really gain 10 lbs since your last visit?" Unfortunately yes.  So I took some of his advice and subbed protein and fruits/ veggies where I would typically have carbs.  This has definitely helped and since weighing myself this morning I'm up a total of 17 from day 1 instead of 21! Hopefully this was just a "growth spurt" although I'm a bit scared of the rest of the weight I'll gain. no.more.bagels.for.breakfast. <--- that was my downfall, my go-to when I was VERY nauseous in the beginning of the pregnancy.  

Maternity clothes? The cute top I'm wearing in the photo above is from Target, I got it in cream and also in grey color-block.  I picked out my dress for my baby shower - can't wait! I'll share those pictures in about a month :) 


Sleep? My legs have been telling me when it's time to wake up lately.  

Best moment this week? Over the past two weeks the best moments have been watching my stomach move.  Insane! The first time I saw her move I was sitting on the couch watching tv.  I think I stared at my stomach for 15 minutes after wanting to see it again! My husband has also felt her move and it's the cutest thing! 




 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment