Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Showering Carter Jane with LOVE! 30 weeks

About three weeks ago our family and friends put together the cutest, pinkest Baby Shower to celebrate the expected arrival of Carter Jane.  This is already one LOVED and lucky baby girl! 

Here is a photo my husband snapped of me before the shower - He wanted one too! so.cute.

The Baby Shower was held at the Theatre Arts Center in Chalfont, where my youngest sister takes dance and musical theatre.  All of the pretty and pink details were fab!


Look at that cake! It was the most delicious chocolate chip pound cake from Lochel's Bakery in Hatboro.  




 My sister created one of my favorite pregnancy snacks - a trail mix bar! 



  Baby K and Carter are due one week apart! We keep joking that if there is a full moon maybe we'll run into each other at the hospital!



Carter's Great - Nana! 

 Adorable Xander - CJ is going to have so.many.boyfriends. 


Parents - to - be! 


My niece Brooke stealing the show, so excited for her cousin's gifts!

babies.babies.babies. How sweet is baby Chase!

My husband holding a very special gift, a onesie to represent my all time favorite donut shop, Yum Yum Bake Shops.  Shoot... now I want to go pick up some donuts!

 So many gifts, so many adorable outfits, blankets and personalized items! 
I have two really cute personalized gifts to share, one from Etsy and one that was hand made... those will be revealed when the nursery is complete!
Carter's Nana & Grandma

Handsome Mr. Everett!


 CJ's Great - Aunt Wendy!



Many thanks to all of our family and friends for showering Carter Jane with so much love! We cannot wait for her arrival and are counting down the weeks!  
 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment