Sunday, February 7, 2016

cozy + chic Momma style

As a "stay at home mom" it's sometimes hard to get inspired to get dressed in something besides the easy outfit: yoga pants and a tee.  Don't get me wrong, I LIVE in that look around the house and running errands a lot, but I still love getting "dressed".  Last night I was browsing some of my favorite stores online and stumbled upon this amazing military-inspired jacket.  
Hello! must. have. This jacket is not only one of my most favorite colors [which happens to look great on everybody], it has a great structure and gold detailing. swoon.  The minute I saw this burgundy jacket I knew I had to share it with you! Here's some outfit inspiration for an easy, on-trend put-together look.  

Links to shop:
1. J.Crew THE DOWNTOWN FIELD JACKET - If burgundy isn't your color, this jacket also comes in black, mossy brown and rich navy.
2. Old Navy Boyfriend Linen-Blend V-Neck - This is a staple wardrobe piece.
3. Two shoe options [although the leopard is my #1 choice!]
Lucky Brand BASEL FLAT BOOTIE - These leopard Lucky Brand booties are SO FUN.  Even though leopard print is well, a print... the colors are neutral so you can pair it with so many things! burgundy, army green, browns, blacks, taupes, denim etc.
Dolce Vita KARA BOOTIES - This heel is easy to handle if you are a Momma on the go.  I love the perforated detail and the Western feel.  
4. Stella & Dot REBEL PENDANT - Stella & Dot is amazing.  If you haven't heard of this jewelry & accessory line, check it out.  A few years ago I used to sell S&D, and ever since I've been hooked.  Every year their product gets better and better.  

Recently I purchased a few cute Lou & Grey pieces, I'll share them with you soon!

What are some of your favorite Momma wardrobe essentials? Leave them in the comments below.  
 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment