Thursday, February 11, 2016

Share the love: easy Valentine's Day craft for baby

 I love LOVE.  
...and I love any reason to craft or decorate with a theme,
especially when it involves cute baby toes!

This afternoon Carter Jane and I ran a few errands after our Gymboree class which included a stop at Michaels.  I kept repeating to Carter that we need to stick to the list.  I could easily walk out of that store with 5 things I didn't know I needed in hand.  We picked up some supplies for a cute Valentine's craft that we completed tonight.  

This is a very easy craft which basically involves inking the bottom of your little's feet and making the shape of a heart to spell out the word LOVE. love! 
[also pictured above is some cute patterned ribbon that wasn't used but I have an idea for later]

Before I share with you the photos of our project can I just tell you how cool washable ink is? Michaels sells a jumbo stamp pad that is baby friendly, and the ink comes right off with a baby wipe. Link to shop >>> washable ink pad.  So much easier than the hassle of painting your baby's foot.  Dip in ink, stamp, that's it.  

Okay, enough chit chat, here's our project!

Carter is no stranger to the footprint craft.  She made her first one before she was even a month old for Darren's Father's Day gift.  That seems like just yesterday.... sigh. 
 I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day weekend with the one's you love!
xxoo
 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment