Tuesday, January 6, 2015

18 week baby bump

Before 16 weeks hit I didn't really take many belly photos because well, there wasn't really much to see!  It was that confusing "did she eat too many cookies?" phase that is now definitely over. Below are photos from weeks 16, 17, 18.  

I'll be more consistent with photos from here on out, I promise! {Plus, I'd like my husband to start getting familiar with our new camera before baby CJ gets here}


How far along? 18 weeks

Gender? GIRL! My sweet baby Carter Jane. Here is her latest photo, she's waving Hello!

Total weight gain/loss? +8 total (from start of pregnancy)

Maternity clothes? I've purchased some maternity leggings, a few tops.  LOFT has so many great long flow-y tunics right now that are a perfect fit.  Many more maternity clothes will need to be bought in the next few weeks i'm sure! Especially pants!

Sleep? I am having the CRAZIEST dreams I have ever had! 

Best moment this week? Feeling more flutters and tiny movement.  I also broke down and bought just a few pieces of clothing for Carter.  I was having the "itch" so I picked up some goodies at Target.  I couldn't say no to some of the clearance bibs and swaddle blankets! Yikes, with how much I love prints, i'm not sure if this little lady will ever own anything solid. lol! 
Symptoms? My nausea came back! For two days straight everything I ate came right back up.  It was 10 times worse than in the beginning of my pregnancy.  After two days I felt amazing again, energy was back up. 

Food cravings? sweets. still! My gosh, I need to calm down with that. Also veggies: salads and veggie sandwiches.  

Food aversions? Some days chicken and any type of meat.  

Labor signs? x

Belly button in or out?In.

What I miss? Not having food aversions. lol!

What I'm looking forward to? Darren being able to feel the baby kick! 

Nursery? I've picked out some of Carter's bedding, I'm excited to share that in another post ... stay tuned for my nursery inspiration board!

Mood? Excited!
 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment