Wednesday, January 14, 2015

19 week baby bump

19 weeks! WOW! In less than a week I will be hitting the halfway point of my pregnancy.  I remember when I booked my first doctors appointment and how slow the days went by until that appointment. Now, time is FLYING! I officially have "baby brain" and thoughts of my daughter consume my days and nights! 


How far along? week 19, day 4

Gender? GIRL! My sweet baby Carter Jane.

Total weight gain/loss? I haven't weighed myself since last week, where I was up 8 lbs since the start of pregnancy. I have two doctors appointments next week, so I'll wait to hear where they say I'm at.  No need to rush any info about weight gain.  


Maternity clothes?  I haven't purchased any this week, I am in need of some new pants! I did, however pick up this super cute dress from LOFT today.  I got a size large to cover the baby bump, it's a little big in the arms, but it is so cute and easy to wear!


{image via LOFT.com}


Sleep? Sleeping great! Usually fast asleep by 8:30, if I have the day off usually I'll stay up a little later the night before.  We have dinner plans with friends this Friday at 8:30pm, wish.me.luck.

Best moment this week? Conversations with my husband about baby Carter.  He cracks me up! He referred to a pack and play as a "snatch and pack".  And he shared his concerns about his daily routine with Carter when I'm not around... "How will I go to the bathroom with her? Do I set her down? Where?" ... "If we go somewhere what do I dress her in? How do I know what she wants when she is crying?" so. cute.  It will definitely be a learning experience for the both of us! 


Symptoms? I've been feeling great this week! {knock on wood}

Food cravings? Still veggies, veggies and more veggies!  Tonight I made myself eat some chicken to get some meat in my system.  Salads, black bean burgers, and chipotle black bean hard shell tacos have been my go - to! 


Food aversions? Nothing major this week.   

Labor signs? x

Belly button in or out?In.

What I miss? A glass of wine when I'm out to dinner.. but that's the only time I miss it.  

What I'm looking forward to? Spring! Move over winter.  

Nursery? We have two guest rooms in our home, I've decided Carter's bedroom will be in the front room of our upstairs which I'm excited because it gets great natural light and is larger than the "middle" bedroom that I originally thought would be hers.  My goal this week is to start organizing and flipping our closets.  Since we live in an older home with small and limited closet space my clothing is currently in the guest bedroom that is now going to be hers.  


Mood? Energized!
 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment