Saturday, January 17, 2015

Small Biz Saturday: my latest loves!

The power of Instagram is amazing! There are so many cute independent small business shops that you can stumble upon just by seeing what friends are tagging or by browsing hashtags.

Today I'm featuring two shops that I am currently loving! {want to see who else I follow? You can follow me on Instagram HERE!}

1. Lemons & Lace

Lemons & Lace is a super cute small business that makes handmade headbands, beanies, apparel, scarves, duos, binky clips and bow ties.  My most favorite items from their shop are the headbands for little girls and binky clips.  So darn cute!

{all images via Instagram} Follow Lemons & Lace on Instagram HERE

When following a shop on Instagram, sometimes they tag another shop that is featured in their photo. Click on the tag and BOOM you're browsing another shop.  Then the photo-hopping/ liking / following begins...
{image via Instagram}

PS - How cute are those two BlaBla Kids dolls in the picture above?! My Carter is going to need at least one of them!

These are my favorite headbands for your little babe: 
  1.  Fancy That - Bow Style
  2.  Sandy Shores - Nautical Knot
  3.  Hello "Mauve" lous/ Sequin Mix - Bow Style 
  4.  Baby Blush Pink - Nautical Knot
... and a few other items I'm loving in this shop: 

2. House of Nelms {l.nelms}

Holy wow, these scarves are so cute.  I literally want one in every color.  Especially with how cold it has been lately! 

House of Nelms is an accessory company started by a friend of mine, Lindsay Nelms featuring handmade scarves that are oh so beautiful and chic! love.   Lindsay lives in Manhattan and is no stranger to bundling up on her work walking commute.

Some of my favorite Insta snaps:
     {I'm a sucker for a pretty bow!} Follow House of Nelms on Instagram HERE



Loving these: 
{all images via House of Nelms - ETSY shop}
  1. Super Soft Luxe Knit Infinity Scarf
  2. Super soft Chunky Novelty Knit Infinity Scarf
  3. Super Soft Chunky Novelty Knit Twist Infinity Scarf
Shop House of Nelms >>> ETSY - House of Nelms


Hope you all have a great weekend! Stay warm!


 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment