Tuesday, January 6, 2015

our wedding: the BRIDAL party + groomsmen

First, I have to start out by saying I had one of THE best photographers for both my engagement and wedding photos!  My good friend Rachael McCormack, owner of Mily Photography was able to capture every single moment {and detail} that I could have wished for!  I cannot wait to have   maternity and baby sessions with her also.  

Here we are on wedding day, she's the best. It felt like she was one of my maids too!

The bridesmaids...

And these three cuties! 
I ordered the little maids dresses from a shop on Etsy, the long bridesmaid dresses were a mix of three different vendors we found at a local bridal boutique and my sister's short dresses were great finds from David's Bridal.  






And the groomsmen... 
Sun, humidity, rain, pouring rain... you name it, it happened that day! I'm glad we were still able to get some great photographs!

This is one of my most favorite photos - my husband + my two brothers!






 photo signature 2_zpstq3akvay.png

No comments:

Post a Comment